Monday, November 12, 2012

Baby Steps

Okay fellow blogger readers its about freaking time I start for real blogging. No more of this baby business here. Well, after reconstruction of the new page (which I felt took so long) I hope everyone enjoys the new blog. NEW post and more exciting life post. I was trying to think of a theme to do for my blog and I decided that a blog does not need any theme it just needs to be you and what you want to post about! You can post about anything you want because it is your page and you can do whatever you want with your page. So here is my new blog its all about me kennedydene' wyckoff. Well here is the first official post! kay well why dont I go a head and start off by giving you TWENTY fun facts that you may or may not know about me.. this could get interesting


1.) Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
um.. I hope married&doing hair (im in hair school guys)

2.) How happy are you with your appearance?
I think Im a pretty happy person, I have a wonderful family and friends. Im a blessed girl!

3.) What is the one thing you wish you could change about yourself?
Gall my freaking hair Ive got black girl hair... anyone who has it knows its hard to do.

4.) What is the one thing you like most about yourself?
Being outgoing, I think im pretty lucky that way

5.) What is your favorite place to shop?
I love nordstrom, pac sun ,& adore gap

6.) What is your favorite food?
well since im doing cross fit training I cant eat much anymore but I adore pizza

7.) Favorite sport?
im proud to say im a sports fan i love football (go chargers)& baseball too

8.) How do you feel about your mother?
my mother is my best friend! she knows everything to do possibly to help me. I love my mom

9.) How do you feel about your father?
I have a really close bond with my parents. I am the the only girl with three brothers so you could say my dad looks after me... Boys look out

10.) Favorite weekened activities?
im a dance party kind of girl!!

11.) What is your passion in life?
I want to make a difference in someones life and make a differnce in my self

12.) What schools have you attended?
learning dinamics,bonville elementry, odyssey charter, mountain ridge ,orem jr. ,pleasent grove ,mountain view(class of 2012), renniassance de hair design

13.)How many pets do you have and if so what kinds?
cat:tank ( i hate cats), dog: butch (hes a bordercollie)

14.) Favorite kind of music?
I am proud to say im a country kind of girl & accoustic! (t-swift rock)

15.) How do you feel about church and religion?
nothing better than being a latter day saint (morman) wouldn't be the person i am today without my religion.

16.) Favorite thing to do?
dance in my undies& get all dolled up!

17.) How do you feel about children?
well the fact that I have the cuttest niece in the whole intire world I would say I sure love them but, im no near one of those girls who wants one haha they are cute to look at though

18.) Where is your favorite place to go?
california I went to the beach for the first time& I am truely in love

19.) What super power do you wish you had?
the power to heal.. kind of a werid one but I wish I could take a way from the people who suffer. i wish I could heal the power of the sickness in the heart,mind, body and soul

20.) What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to be a hair stylist (extentions mostly) Im going to school right now so come get your services done.. and a mommy (SOMEDAY)!
http://youtu.be/OjrthOPLAKM watch this video I died laughing

No comments:

Post a Comment