Sunday, February 17, 2013

One year

It's been a year since you left this world. You left this world when you were in a dark place. After you left this world you were at peace and now you are at peace! You're a angel who is making some serious mess up there! I miss you so much everyday.. I visit you often& I know you are in a better place and I am glad you are safe and no longer suffering. When I graduated high school it just didn't seem right to walk without you there. You deserved to be here and graduate with us. When I put your name in my hat I knew that I had to walk with you and I felt you there with me. I truly believe you have helped me get threw life because that's how you've always been I remember when you told me that it doesn't matter what people think as long as you are happy with yourself that's all that matters I love you bekki and you truly are an angel


No comments:

Post a Comment