Sunday, March 10, 2013

No bueno

Up up and away, my best friend just left to Mexico for EIGHT days. This all may seem so Cray Cray to everyone but, I just might be a little to in love with my boyfriend. I haven't been able to talk to him at all today and I'm sorta going crazy well no I'm really going crazy I won't get to talk to him at all for a whole day and a half. The only way we get to talk is by Skype and Facebook so no texting for this one.
We had an Amazing Saturday ( day he left) we started off with Ernie's sports deli. We've got to get the champ. Than to Travis moms home where we took the best nap. There is something about someone holding you that just makes you go sound asleep. Than off to the airport he went. Up and away he was off! Everything is going okay thanks to my wonderful message I received after church. I just can't wait till he's home





No comments:

Post a Comment